Six heart conditions that require CPR Christ Producing Revival.
1. SYMPTOM OF A HEART CONDITION Burdened Heart, this person is weighed down with issues of life, feels hopeless, this person may be lonely, depressed.
28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Jesus is looking to the person burdened and weigh down with life and is saying Come to me the One who baptizes with the HOLY GHOST FIRE AND RECEIVE REVIVAL!! Cast your cares upon me for I care for you!
2. SYMPTOM OF A HEART CONDITION, Unforgiving bitter heart, You been mistreated, abused, despitefully used,
14For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
Jesus is saying to you look to the cross remember the love that I showed to you. He would say to you I want to release Holy Ghost REVIVAL in your life. I desperately want to renew a right spirit within you. I forgave you so please forgive others no matter the pain, let me heal your pain let me love you.
3. SYMPTOM OF A HEART CONDITION Same ol, same heart, this person is going through the motions of Christianity they may sing in the choir, teach Sunday school, this person might pray and read the Word. But its all in routine there is no passion or drive.
Jesus the LIFE GIVING SPIRIT is shouting to you I LOVE YOU!!
4But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
4. SYMPTOM OF A HEART CONDITION. Lustful heart, this person has tried to overcome sexual sin in there life only to fall over and over again. This person knows Matthew 5:28 That whoever looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her in his heart. But can’t seem to find freedom.
Jesus wants you to be reminded of HIS PURPOSE, POWER AND ANOINTING. He came to preach deliverance to the captive,and bring freedom to the bound! He is saying turn from your lusts and turn to Me I will bring revival in your heart.
5. SYMPTOM OF A HEART CONDITION- No compassion for the lost, no burden for souls, this person has become so consumed with there our lives maybe even “church stuff” they have forgotten about the harvest. Maybe at one time you had compassion and a burden but you have experienced rejection sense of failure. Jesus was rejected he was spit on, beaten and crucified! Remember Jesus purpose to seek and save the lost. Jesus has promised power and revival to all who desire to become a witness for Him.
8But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
6. SYMPTOM OF A HEART CONDITION- Jealous, envy, strife, backbiting heart.
30 A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones.
God desires right now to begin CPR CHRIST PRODUCING REVIVAL in your heart if you have any of these symptoms. He wants to give you a heart transplant. He wants to exchange your stony heart for a heart of flesh.