Hebrews 10:37-39 KJV For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
We know that the return of Jesus is upon us, deception, evil and sin is increasing all around us. The love of many is growing cold in the church today. (2 Timothy 3:1-5, Matthew 24) But God has a remnant. God has a bride. God has a fire baptized and faith filled people in the earth today.
Will you be one of Those who have faith?
Three callings God has for this generation of Christians.
1. Called to be a prophetic generation. Those who will prophetically share the testimony of Jesus in power and authority. Those who preach the Gospel with a prophetic utterance that pierces to the heart and causes people to cry out what must we do to be saved. Those who can hear the cries of the broken, bound, and afflicted and speak a word of freedom and healing. God is calling and raising up prophets in these last days that will know the day and hour in which we live. They will know the voice of the Father. They will fear nothing and no one but the Lord.
2. Called to be ministers/ servants of the Gospel. Jesus did not come to be ministered to or to be served but to minister and serve others. Jesus said the greatest in the Kingdom are those who serve the greatest.
3. Called to make a HUGE impact for Jesus. Called to make His Name famous! We can’t settle for church as usual. We are called to greatness. God has empowered us with the Holy Spirit. We have been given everything we need to turn the world upside down for the glory of God. The harvest is ready. God is ready to pour out fire. He is waiting on us to step out in faith.
Three things those who have faith will do through the power and anointing of Jesus Christ.
1.Trust in Jesus. This seems obvious and simple but the truth is in America there are very few Christians who truly trust every area of their lives to Jesus. Those who trust in Jesus are able to let go and let God be God in every area of their life. I hear the phrase in my spirit saying when we trust God with everything we will see God in everything.
2. Obey God’s call to GO. The call to Go may lead some over seas, but for others the call to go may lead you to your neighbors house. Those who have faith don’t need a five year plan in order to step out in faith. Abraham heard the voice of the Lord to Go and he went not knowing the details or even having a plan. Jesus simply asked the disciples come follow me and I will make you fishers of men. God is calling you today to go. God has called us for such a time as this. He has anointed and appointed you to go in faith. This is your day. Now is the time. Go!
3. Willing to pay the cost. Paul the apostle is a great example of one who had faith and was willing to pay the cost. His call, faith, and passion allowed him to face great opposition but never ever back down or shrink back. His faith furthered the Kingdom of God because he was willing to count the cost. Paul was prophesied to that chains and suffering were ahead of him but his responds was let the will of God be done. God has empowered you to see the will of God be done on earth as it is heaven. The power of God is upon you to put your hand to the plow and not look back.
Many today think the call to Christianity is a way to a better life now but truly the real call of God is a call to sacrifice and to give every thing for the Kingdom. (If this doesn’t sound like the truth I challenge you to read the new testament and see what the early church and the apostles faced. #ReadyourBible 😁) God will always provide and bless His children. But we must be willing to take up our cross, deny ourselves and to daily follow after Jesus.
I pray that this post stirs your heart to trust God, love people, and become a servant. The Lord is calling. Will you answer the call. Are you willing to obey the great commission? Jesus is coming soon. Will He find you living as those who have faith?
Ephesians 5:16 KJV Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.